Saturday, September 13, 2014

Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale Mini Album


Hello! I am so excited to share with you all a mini album I created using Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale 12x12 Paper Pad. I challenged myself to only use one sheet of each of the 12 designed papers. The flowers are a mix of Prima and Wild Orchid Craft. And the rest are all fussy cuts from the Graphic 45 papers. I would have saved a whole lot of time using the gorgeous chipboard pieces that go along with the Collection, but I set myself a challenge to use just the 12 papers  and cardstock and I am really pleased with how it turned out. Below are a few photos, but to see the whole album, with its flaps and pockets, I have made a video for you all to enjoy!


Halloween Fall Mini Album using Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale for Scrapbook MavenHalloween and Fall Autumn mini Album using Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale 12x12 paper Pad from Scrapbook Maven




Halloween and Fall Autumn mini Album using Graphic 45 An Eerie Tale 12x12 paper Pad from Scrapbook Maven


Halloween and Fall Autumn mini Album using Graphic 45's An Eerie Tale 12x12 Paper Pad from Scrapbook Maven



post signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow!
    I Lurve this! I only became aware of Graphic 45 last week when they had a show on the Create & Craft ch.
    They really are amazing papers that can be used to create amazing pieces of work, such as this.
    Big thumbs up from me on this project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amandah! I love Graphic 45! I'm so happy that I can carry them in my shop!

      Delete
  2. Danielle, this is adorable! Lovely colors, great design and fab DP's. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you so much, Sanja! It took a lot of time, but I'm very happy with how it turned out!

      Delete