Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fabulous Wonderful Friend

Good morning! I'm back to share a card I have made using the amazing Mini Chalkboards by SC Designs for Whimsy Stamps! I challenged myself to use every stamp in the set which wasn't really a challenge as they are all perfect! You really can't go wrong with buying this stamp set!
Pink, vintage and shabby chic card for a friend using Maja Design paper and a Whimsy mini chalkboard sentiment

This is my fifth card using the set and I have three more stamps to go! I used Maja Design paper and some pearls. It really came together quickly and I will be so happy to give this to a dear friend!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh, this is just pretty, pretty, pretty!
    The delicate colours, lace & pearls is so Victorian.
    It would not look out of place as a header for the L & L website. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Amandah! Your comments mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle your card is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete