Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thankful Card

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! 

Today I am sharing a card for Whimsy Stamps using my favorite Mini Chalkboards stamp set by SC Designs. I warned you I would use every stamp in this set! You can click on the following links to see my previous cards: Birthday Wishes, Home Sweet Home, True Love Whimsy Card

Thankful card, Vintage perfect for Thanksgiving using Maja Design papers for Scrapbook Maven

I have used some Autumnal papers by Maja Designs. I thought they would be perfect for this Thanksgiving inspired card and sentiment stamp. I got out my Viva Decor Pearl Pen and went to town to add some interest to the borders. The sketch is from Viva La Verve. I loved Laurie's card, so I took a lot of element ideas from hers like the torn paper that is sewn and the addition of vellum, although mine is not stamped. 

I hope you like this series of cards. If you haven't checked it out, you should and while you're there put it in your shopping cart because it's a super sentiment set to have on hand!
Stay tuned for more cards using the set!
post signature

I'd like to enter:
Viva La Verve Sketch Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment