Friday, March 14, 2014

Broked

Hello! I am sharing a card today using Broked C from Mo's Digital Pencil. I had my mom in mind when I made this card. No matter how old I get I always look towards my mom for help and advice. Love you mom!


I have used Maja papers and Prima flowers. The Prima flowers are absolutely gorgeous and they are from the Prima Princess Collection called Happily Ever After. There are so many gorgeous embellishments in that collection, not to mention the papers! I am working on a mini album with them and some cards, too!

The butterfly charm and Magnolia Doohickey Die are also sold at Scrapbook Maven at an extremely low price! Love that die!

I cut the doily into pieces and put some at the top and some at the bottom of my card. I distressed all the paper edges with my scissors and used Wild Honey to dye the seam binding.

Copics:
Hair-E00,13,15,18
Skin-E000,00,21,13, R20,22
Blue-B0000,000,32,34,37
Yellow-Y11,15,E00,21
Bear-E50,53,57

Have a great weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, such a poor, little girl! Fabulous card with great coloring, and yes, we probably need our Mums even if we are old LOL Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so how I feel right now.
    My illness has flared up abit today, and I'm feeling so "Blaaah & sickly".
    So I'm going through your work to try put a smile on my face.
    Its nearly midnight and I should get some rest, but just can't stop Ooohing, Ahhhing, Gushing, and Swooning over your design's, xx

    ReplyDelete