Friday, December 27, 2013

April

I am back from all the Christmas merriness to share a card using April from Mo's Digital Pencil. I am sharing it over on Mo's Dream Team blog where there is new inspirational creations twice daily!

We had such a warm Christmas day (high 70's) that it didn't quite feel like Christmas. I am ready for Spring as I am looking forward to planting some new flowers in my garden. This image is so adorable and perfect for anyone who loves gardening.


I have used My Mind's Eye Bramble Rose. The vellum envelope is one that I made using my Silhouette along with the birdcage.  The wheelbarrow die is a my new Die-namites die and the flourish is Cheery Lynn. I have used Viva Decor pearl pen all over as well as Frayed Burlap Distress Ink. 
The seam binding is dyed with Wild Honey. The perfectly matching vintage seed Packet image behind the birdcage was a image from the internet. 
I was drawn to create a yellow dominant card, but I always think that photos never do it justice. In real life it's really fresh and bright and it makes me smile!

Copics
Hair: E00,13,15,18,59
Skin: E000,00,21,11, R20,22
Yellow: Y11,15,E13
Clothes: R20,22,35

I hope this card makes you smile, too!
Danielle:)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards (New Beginnings)
Craftitude (Anything Goes)
Crafts 4 Eternity (Something New-die)
C2CU (Natural world w/ any winged creature)
Creative Fingers (Anything Goes)
Polkadoodles (Anything Goes)
Digi Chooseday (Anything Goes)
Graph'it (Anything Goes)
Sister Act (Anything Goes)
Pumpkin Spice (Anything Goes)
Hiding in My Craft Room (Anything but Holiday)
4 Krafty Girlz (Anything Goes)




22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so beautiful, Danielle!
    Anneke xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a card at Totally Tilda and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it. I love this cute Mo Manning image (I have it) and you have inspired me to grab it and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted a card at Totally Tilda and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it. I love this cute Mo Manning image (I have it) and you have inspired me to grab it and use it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and great shapes, thanks for joining us at CC&CC, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Danielle, what a fabulous card. Such wonderful colouring and gorgeous embellies.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Digi Choosday.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card and beautiful embellishments, I love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday, good luck! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Such a gorgeous card! Stunning work! Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Markers Coloring Challenge. Simonne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenges at Craftitude and Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love the papers and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, the image is adorable and I love the papers and colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Graph'It Colouring Challenge this week
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour Challenge, Happy New Year & Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Your image and coloring are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at HIMCR this week!

    Emily - Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful . . . just absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room for our "Anything BUT a holiday" challenge. Hope to see you join us again soon!!! (and Good Luck!!!)

    Kathy HIMCR DT
    UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Soooo cute!! Love the extra details you've added to set the image! Reminds me Spring is never too far away :) Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thanks for playing on Crafty Girls this time, Happy New Year, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful... Coloring is amazing, and those dies... Perfect! I just love your card. :)
    Have a nice day, Danielle...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card!! Thanks for playing with us at Graph'It Color Challenge!

    Hugs,
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, thanks so much for joining us at Craftitude, good luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh My! Gorgeous! And the coloring with Copics is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete