Friday, December 20, 2013

And I Want A...

Well, I think this is my last Christmas card for the year! I didn't make nearly enough, so next year I must do better! I have used And I Want A..., from Mo's Digital Pencil. I think everyone can relate to this image! The boy on the left reminds me of my eldest who seemed not to know what to think of this stranger in red holding him! I have the picture we took of him framed and I smile every time I look at it!
I have used the MME Lost and Found Christmas Special Edition paper again. It seems I am feeling green this Christmas, which is unusual. I guess next Christmas I will have lots of red papers to use up! I again used my Silhouette to cut out these fun Christmas die cuts. I gessoed (is that a word?) them up but didn't quite like it so I cut out some white paper die cuts to overlap the kraft paper ones. I stitched and distressed the papers and stamped the tag for the envelope I made. Some twine and jingle bells finish it off.

This was a very colorful image and I think next time I will try a sepia toned one for a more neutral and vintage look!

I hope you like it and if I don't post again before Christmas,
"Merry Christmas!!"
Danielle:)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Danielle. This image is so sweet.
    Anneke xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and I just adore the expression on the kiddies face, it's priceless!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really gorgeous card!
    Love your layering and all those fabulous dies...

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete