Friday, November 15, 2013

Love Ya!

Today I have a card to share which I have made for my daughter's birthday. She is a lovable, hug-able, squeezable little girl just like this adorable image, Love Ya. which you can find at Mo's Digital Pencil.
I have used Prima's Romantique 6x6 paper pad. I used some cutouts from the pad to tuck behind the flower and some cheesecloth and frantage.

I used Distress Ink pads to color (shocking!).

Skin: Tattered Rose and Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
Blue: Broken China and Chipped Sapphire
Green: Peeled Paint
Pink: Worn Lipstick
Bear: Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain and Worn Lipstick

Thanks for having a look!
Danielle:)

Challenges I'd like to enter:
Top Tip Tuesday (borrowed sketch)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Danielle, you are such a professional both in copic and distress inks coloring! The card is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo beautiful!! Love the coloring!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful take of the sketch. I love the colours and distressing. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card :) love the style :) thanks for joining top tip tuesday challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute! Gorgeous card! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete