Sunday, January 13, 2013

Going Gothic at Kenny K and Candy Winner!!

It's time for another fun challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Krew! This week if you haven't guessed it from my post title is "Going Gothic". 


The first sponsor is the fabulous
with 5 digis of the winners choice

and the second sponsor for this weeks challenge is



It is Team B's turn to inspire you this week with their gothic creations, so jump on over to the Kenny K blog to see what they have done! Can't wait for you all to join and show us what you can come up with!

****
And now for some the exciting news about the candy! First, I would like to thank all of you who entered the giveaway, but only one can win and the person chosen at random is

Krearia

Congrats, you are the winner of a Kenny K rubber stamp!

Please email me at danielle_selby(at)yahoo.com with your address, so you can receive your stamp!


1 comment:

  1. Yippie that's me ..... I've already sent an email... I will be waiting at the mailbox..

    ReplyDelete