Sunday, December 2, 2012

Kenny K's Krafty Krew!

Hi all! It's a second post in the same day for me, so please scroll down if you woud like to see my Stamptacular DT post!

I wanted to make a special post to share the news about my new position on Kenny K's Krafty Krew! I was super excited to get the email from Susie Little and I can't wait for January when my term starts! I will be on team A! I guess I didn't  jinx myself with my big old post for my entry earlier! Yay!

There is a new challenge starting today: Frosty Hues. So stop by if you haven't before. They use fun and hip images that are totally my family's style. When I make a card and deign to ask what kind of image they would prefer, they go for Kenny K's: from my kids (3-8), my husband, my sister (23 & 32), my mom(61 shhh!)...you name them, they prefer them! They are perfect for the kids, teenagers and young adults, your partner, and other trendy/sexy/hip kind of people in your life!

5 comments:

  1. Well done Danielle. Very well deserved.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Kenny K and I am so, so happy for you! A huge congratulations! :^)
    Big hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Danielle. They are lucky to have you. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!

    I'm stoked to be working with you, even though I'm on Team B!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome aboard... I am excited to work with you! Can't wait to see your projects.

    Congratz!
    Hugs,
    Jodi A

    ReplyDelete