Thursday, August 30, 2012

Early Christmas!



I'm back this time with a Christmas card! I found a blog called Copic Oz and they have a winter themed challenge. It was a good as time as ever to get a head start on some Christmas cards and this is what I came up with.

I got the image off the internet for free and it's is pretty cute. It's a little pixlated because it is meant as a coloring page for kids!
I used Copics and My Minds Eye Paper.


My 7 year old son was really impressed with how I colored her dress, which made me really happy!!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Mad for Markers ( winter)
Copic Oz (anything goes)
Simon Says Stamp (anything goes)

              Edited: I was in such a rush to enter a closing challenge, I forgot to add the links. Oops!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love hte colorized image you've used as your focal point. And those white flowers running down the side are beautiful! Really nice design and use of papers and colors. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!! That means the world to me. I hope that you will join in on the challenge. Lots of possibilities to win prizes. Have a wonderful week! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Thankyou for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog. Make sure you check our brand new challenge later today for a very special post.
    -x-

    ReplyDelete